07-12Jul13 - SCHWEIBENALP SWITZERLAND - Euro Ecovilage Conference

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun Jan 13 22:39:20 GMT 2013

Watch out though - deadline to apply for a grant to go is 16th January!

Global Ecovillage Network Conference - 07. Jul
2013 - 12. Jul 2013 at Schweibenalp (Switzerland)
7. Jul 2013 - 12. Jul 2013 at Schweibenalp (Switzerland)
http://gen-europe.org/activities/gen-conference/index.htm
Drive together & save rescources
Find your lift or passenger
Offer a lift or announce your search for one

Connecting Communities for a Sustainable World
Ecovillages act as research and training centres
for sustainable development within wider society.
Alongside the abundance of networking
opportunities and the flow of inspiration within
and between participants, the hosting ecovillage
of Schweibenalp will serve as a living example
and field of practice for the themes of this year’s conference.
The mornings offer lectures and after a break a
more interactive part that focuses on one of the
four dimensions of sustainability (culture,
ecology, economy, social). In the afternoon,
there will be several parallel workshops by
experienced teachers. These are followed by
homegroups, where participants meet in groups of
10-15. The homegroups aim at giving people the
opportunity to exchange and establish deeper
connections in a smaller group, meeting the same
people every day. The program finishes with
presentations of ecovillage projects in the evenings.
The participants are welcome to share their
skills and knowledge during an open space session on the last day.

Our hosting partner community
Center of Unity Schweibenalp
We are a community of about 20 people.
Creativity, compassion, open communication,
sincere encounters and zest for life are
important to us. What connects us all is our
vision, living and working together.
The Business on Schweibenalp is affiliated to the
“Association Center of Unity” as a seminar
business and employs members of the community and
external staff. We see ourselves as a model
business that links the events and workshops held
here, with the community and the Alpine
Permaculture project as well as being a pioneer in holistic management.

Our charming and renovated Guest House with its
100 beds was built in the early years of the
Swiss mountain tourism and is surrounded by an area of about twenty hectares.
Prices
Conference Fee
Regular 500 €
Reduced 350 €( for students, unemployed, people on low income)

Never let the fees put you off - we want
everybody that wants to come to be able to - we
have a bursary fund for those who could otherwise
not afford to attend, especially those from
Eastern Europe. With a bursary, we can reduce
your conference fee to 150-300 Euro. We can also
help you get any funding you need. The bursaries
are given away on a first-come-first-served
basis. Please write to Ulrike to apply.
Food and Accommodation  Regular Price   Reduced Price
Single Room     690 €   -
Double Room     630 €   -
Sharded Room    510 €   -
Dormitory and own tent  180 €   150 €
The reduced prices are for students, unemployed and people on low income.

Prices include accommodation during the
conference (starting July 07 in the evening,
departure July 13) and three organic, vegetarian
meals a day. A free internet connection and
computers are available in the guest houses. The
prices do not include the conference fee.

Registrations will start February 01, 2013.

Grundtvig Grants
Those working in the field of adult education can
apply for a Grundtvig ‘Visits and Exchanges’
grant. For this, you need to be a teacher or
teacher trainer in the field of adult education.
This possibility is open to employees, freelancers and volunteers alike.
To be eligible for the grants you need to be a
National or Resident of a EU member state,
Turkey, Norway, Iceland, Croatia or Liechtenstein.
These grants cover travel and visa costs, food
and accommodation as well as the conference fee.
Applications are to be written to the National
Agency of your country of residence

THE DEADLINE FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS IS JANUARY
16, 2013 in some countries, in others there are
later deadlines and grants are given on a
fist-come-fist-served basis. We strongly
recommend you apply as soon as possible, because
last year in some countries the money was
finished after just a few weeks. Click here to
see a table of deadlines in all participating countries.

How to apply for a Grundtvig grant
Fill in the online pre-registration form. Within
a few days you will receive a confirmation of
pre-registration from us that you will need for the application.

Download the application form: Go to
http://ec.europa.eu/education/programmes/llp/national_en.html
and find the site of your national agency. Search
for Grundtvig. There are several Grundtvig
actions. The one you are looking for is about
individual mobility. In English, it is called
‘Visits and Exchanges’. Make sure you find the
form for 2013. If you have any difficulty with
this, phone or email your National Agency. Some
countries have an online application tool that you need to fill in online.

Fill in the application form. It must be filled
in electronically, no handwriting! Read all the
information included in the form carefully, it
explains where you find most of the information
you need. Use the Application Form Support file
for help. This will be sent to you with the pre-registration.

Sign the form yourself and get it signed by your
organization (if applicable) and send it to your
National Agency together with the pre-registration.
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6