[Diggers350] Campaign against Bedroom Tax demands Benefit Justice

greenwomble greenwomble at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 19 18:22:49 GMT 2013

Hi Linda, You have a beautiful name in Spanish. I think you've
answered you own question.

If you got your fair share, they would only get their fair share.end of.

It's a competitive world, which we are told and believe is good. But
we don't compete unless a thing is short.

And your saying the world the land is short.

Well they make it so. And we compete.

If we could have land and were organised their would be no workers.no
willing wage slaves.

Instead of work being a thing to achieve and end.

Work is the God. and the more we can have, the more mess to clean up,
the more stuff to make, the more complex things can be, the quicker
they wear out, the further work is away, the better as it gives us
this marvellous thing which people dangerously overtake each other to
get to in the morning called work.

It's been going on for 5000 years, its a transition which has taken
all the worlds indigenous people into it, of which we being Basque
descendants are one of them. But we have forgotten that we too have
indigenous roots. its them native Americans, south Americans,
Australians etc etc.

Winstanley said it all.

But this group doesn't tackle the Real issue of land and the two ways
to acquire it.

It's diggers350 years, its a sentimental history site. with people
talking about all the things that happen when we have no land, no
Earth. It doesn't address the only relevant issue of

let's get it, buy it or take, squat it, but let's get it. let's unite.

It's a talking group about land issues.

I'm replying to you, but this Tony who runs the group never allows any
emails from me.

When I ask him too, or challenge the group he tells me I am being
nasty. and bad.

I think there are many people on here who could be motivated to get
the land. if not now when, Winstanley would also have said

He doesn't allow me to air my views on here. to challenge people on
here to do something other than talk.

If you were to send an email out on my behalf he would stop it from
going out.probably.

As far as I can see this group is just a talking shop.

Pity we couldn't start a real.

GET THE LAND, the Earth

and share it free as bearthright

diggers group.

until we do.

BEST Wishes to you anyway, and hope you can get the real support you need.

I'm petefree stall on Facebook by the way.

frank

--
  It's a revolution. But it's the sort of revolution ,  more of an
evolution that no one will notice. It might get a little shadier, or