Sun03Feb - Forest of Dean anti enclosure walk

ProtectTheWilderness tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Jan 31 21:45:38 GMT 2013

ACTION NOW!The Forest of Dean is being Enclosed and Sold off! Join us
for a 'walk' on Sunday the 3rd of February!

tuf.jpg

Take Notice, Foresters All, that Free Peoples of the Forest, intend
to Meet at 12o'clock near the Free Miner Monument in Cinderford
Triangle on Sunday next, the 3rd of February instant for the purpose
of Opening the Forest, which hath in part of late been enclosed and
threatened with Privatisation, Sale, "Land Exchanges" and other forms
of political thievery and corruption.

We Foresters shalth rise, to defend our heritage, defend our Land and
our Rights as Free Peoples of the Forest. All Persons, regardless of
position, who are attempting to Sell the Forest whole or in part, are
Hereby served Notice to Quit and are required hereby to remove all
Unlawful Enclosures forthwith, otherwise they will have their stock
impounded without Further Notice.

Dated This 30th day of January 2013

Trust of United Foresters

Following an emergency public meeting called to discuss the Unlawful
Enclosure of a Statue erected to Honour Miners that died working to
feed their families, the latest in a long list on Crimes that have
fenced off, restricted or forcefully prevented the People of the
Forest from accessing and enjoying their Forest, Common land and
"public resources".

The so-called Authorities insult local traditions, Forest heritage
and the Rights of all peoples of this Forest. All Free People have
the Right to Roam the land, the Right to access culturally important
objects and places and the Right to define and determine appropriate
development of their Land.

A Trust of Unified Foresters is forming to Defend the Forest from All
those who seek to defile and destroy Life in the area.

Foresters being All those who identify with the name, have a special
relationship to Forests, Woodlands and other Wild places.

Our enemies Spiel professes "sustainable development", concrete
"regeneration" and protection of the "vitality" of local businesses,
as they plan to build two new supermarkets -the final nail in the
coffin of local shops in Cinderford and Coleford.

In Cinderford they plan to destroy 187 acres of mixed woodland, with
seven lakes - one of the most important wild-life areas in
Gloucestershire according to NGO's (otters, rare butterfly, lizards,
great crested newts and rare bats call the Northern Quarter Home). In
the same town they plan to bulldoze a large Market Garden Greenhouse,
and an Orchard of ancient Apple Trees - for another supermarket.

In Coleford Clive Bath, who owns the District Council Buildings!,
(and the councillors) has pushed through his plans to build a Tescos
on land that we were told was going to be a Community Garden!

Come and Join us, Fight back for Life and all Beings of this Earth -
The condition of the land, is all that will matter to the peoples of
the Future.

The Trust Gives Notice to All involved Parties - Get your Hand off
our Forest, whole or in part! - For this is OUR LAND!

<http://bristol.indymedia.org/article/712615>http://bristol.indymedia.org/article/712615