Fwd: [danmail] Fw: Bedroom Tax affecting you? Speak to the One Show on BBC1

ROSEMARY MOORE rosemary.moore at virgin.net
Thu Jan 31 17:14:29 GMT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Burnip <linda_burnip at yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 29 January 2013 19:22
Subject: [danmail] Fw: Bedroom Tax affecting you? Speak to the One Show on
BBC1
To: Dan <danmail at yahoogroups.com>

**

programme reach is 5m so if anyone will be affected by the bedroom tax
we've had this from the One Show. Please get in touch with Lauren.

Linda

From: "Lauren Layfield"

Subject: The One Show - bedroom tax

Hi there,

My name is Lauren Layfield, I work on The One Show at the
BBC.

I wonder if you can help me? We’re desperately after
families, single mums or single people who are going to be affected by the
bedroom tax.

I wondered if you knew of anyone who’d be willing to speak
to us about their situation?

We’re tried a few options now, but we’ve had a lot of bad
luck…namely case studies falling poorly! We’re worried, unless we find
someone
soon, we won’t be able to do the story. Which would be a terrible shame as
we
get around 5m viewers every night and we want to bring it to people’s
attention
- one massive concern from housing associations is that many people don’t
know
it’s happening, or even BELIEVE it’s going to take effect, which is
worrying.

I very much hope you might be able to help!

Best wishes,

Lauren Layfield
Researcher
4th Floor| Quay House | BBC