US commoning site

Colin Donoghue colind at veganmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:18:57 BST 2013

"A wide number of new strategies exist for assuring that the commons, in
its many forms, is protected and enhanced over time. Some involve
government and law, others depend on informal governance and social
sanctions, while still others work with market mechanisms and other hybrid
models."

I respectfully disagree with those strategies for protecting the commons,
being that they rely on the very institutions and economics that have
destroyed the commons and our free access to them. The top two essays on
the following page express in detail further reasoning along that line of
thought, along with the only strategy that appears to have any real
potential for major success (namely claiming homesteading land and water as
the birthright of sovereign individuals):
https://colindonoghue.wordpress.com/

I hope you find this helpful.

Colin Donoghue

--
“To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men.” -Ella
W. Willcox