[Diggers350] TB cattle sold by DEFRA for human consumption

Ilyan Thomas ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Mon Jul 1 23:53:13 BST 2013

Some cattle who fail the TB test show no trace of the disease when
slaughtered.

And milk from TB cows is safe to drink after it is pasteurised.

journalists can make right fools of themselves seeking shocking
headlines.     There might be cause for concern for those who eat steak
tartare.    has there ever been evidence of TB transmission through
cooked meat?
Ilyan