Massive potential squat in Daily Mail

Zardoz tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Jul 19 12:32:35 BST 2013

Sorry folks, no longer an empty!

Wentworth Woodhouse, in Wentworth, South Yorkshire, the largest privately-owned house in Europe, is finally awaking from its slumber. Two houses of totally different architectural styles built by The First Marquess of Rockingham between 1725 & 1750, the west front of the house in the baroque style & the east front in the later palladian style.

After being inaccessible to most members of the general public for over 60 years this sleeping giant is finally opening up to the wide world.

http://www.wentworthwoodhouse.co.uk/