Rent & mortgage boycott to save the economy

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu May 2 01:19:52 BST 2013

If everybody boycotted the banks & stopped paying back their
mortgages the economy would begin to recover again?
An important point about our current system: since money is debt,
getting out of debt (fancy term: deleveraging) shrinks the economy.

How money gets destroyed (new video)
Wed, 13th Mar 2013
by Positive Money
Remember how new money is created when a bank makes a loan? Well,
when someone repays the loan, the opposite process happens, and money
is actually destroyed. It effectively disappears from the economy entirely.
http://www.positivemoney.org/2013/03/how-money-gets-destroyed-new-video/
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=164526#164526
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB4BKLvH3l8

www.thisweek.org.uk
www.dialectradio.co.uk
Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org