This Saturday, London: TLIO Open Meeting - 2pm, 30th Nov 2013

mark at tlio.org.uk mark at tlio.org.uk
Mon Nov 25 13:25:44 GMT 2013

The Land is Ours are having an Open meeting in London on Sat 30th
November, 2pm
at the Cock Tavern pub (upstairs room), 23 Phoenix Road, Euston,
London NW1 1HB

It's exactly a year since we held an Open meeting there last year.
 Perhaps some of those who attended last year may like to come along
again. We would welcome your input as to campaigning priorities if you
are able to attend this Saturday.

Those people who formed the new Transitional Steering Group for TLIO
out of last year's meeting hope to take forward the campaign into 2014
on a firmer footing and have been in the last year trying to put the
campaign on firmer foundations, including practical work like securing
the website .etc.

Phoenix Road is down off Eversholt Street which runs down alongside
Euston Station.
Streetmap Ref:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=529716&y=183016&z=0&sv=NW1+1HB&st=2&pc=NW1+1HB&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

Nearest Tube Stations: Euston, Euston Square, Kings Cross
Buses to Euston: 10, 18, 30,  59, 68, 73, 91, 168, 205, 390