[Diggers350] Can Russia break dollar's spine? & Russia Announces Decoupling Trade from Dollar

Ram Selva seeds at snail.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 03:04:01 BST 2014

C'mon lets not loose track of the fact all this muscle flexing is to
save the dirty money Russian/ex-Soviet domain oligarchs stashed away
under Asset Management Services who are still largely rooted in the
West.

If the Dollar goes down so will the Renminbi.

Hell with them all. Especially arms exporters.