Libyan Peoples National Movement

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Aug 28 21:47:09 BST 2014

>>Final Statement of the Conference of the Tribes of Libya, May 25, 2014
>>  in Imperialism, Libya, Social Justice, State Terrorism, United
>> Kingdom, United States / on July 1, 2014 at 5:11 pm /
>>
>>By Jamahiriya News Agency
>>http://bsnews.info/final-statement-conference-tribes-libya-may-25-2014/
>>
>>Editorial Comment:
>>
>>The following is a rough translation of the fifteen point
>>declaration that concluded the conference of Libyan Tribes, hosted
>>by the Rishvana tribe in the city of Al-Azizia, on May 25, 2014.
>>
>>I invite readers to use a translator to read the entire statement
>>and the Libyan Peoples National Movement's response.
>>
>>As this is a legal and historical document, the only authentic
>>version is the original draft statement in Arabic, as is published
>>at the following link:
>>http://jamahiriyanewsagency.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/??????-???????-??????-?????-?????-???/

>>  Dissolve the illegitimate General National Congress.
>>
>>II
>>  Abolish all laws passed by Congress and the government as they
>> were created and implemented under intimidation and threat of armed force.
>>
>>III
>>  Abolish all contracts and international agreements issued outside
>> the bounds of legal jurisdiction that impact the economic and
>> political sovereignty of Libya.
>>
>>IV
>>  Dissolve all militias, the military, security battalions, as all
>> are illegitimate. They must surrender all weapons to the
>> headquarters of the legitimate army and police. An attack on any
>> region or tribe is an attack on all Libyans and will be confronted
>> with the full force of all the Libyan people.

>>  Immediately declare a general amnesty that allows for the return
>> of the displaced both inside the country and abroad. If they do
>> not have Libyan blood on their hands and have not engaged in theft
>> of money or property, they can actively participate in the work of
>> reconciliation.
>>
>>VI
>>  The immediate release of all detainees and the eradication of all
>> false charges against them.
>>
>>VII
>>  The return of the legitimate army, police and security agencies
>> to restore order and the rule of law to the country.
>>
>>VIII
>>  Immediately restore full citizenship rights to all Libyans.
>>
>>IX
>>  Address the root causes of the war.
>>  Provide equal treatment and respect for all those martyred and
>> wounded during the war.

>>  The authority of governance of the country passes to the Supreme
>> Council of Tribes until there is a genuine process of democratic
>> parliamentary and presidential elections and the completion of a constitution.
>>
>>XI
>>  The army and police must return to their jobs immediately and
>> protect the tribes and Libya's borders and territorial integrity.

> [...]

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6