Herb course at Landmatters

Charlotte charlotte at tuxdeluxe.org
Tue Jun 24 19:17:38 BST 2014

                               Herb Experience Weekend

Taking place at the stunning Landmatters off-grid Permaculture site nr
Totnes in South Devon.  During the weekend we will be working with the
wild plants that are growing around the Landmatters site and making
essences, oils and balms with our chosen plants.  We will be using all
our senses to discover more about medicinal plants and meditation and
journey work will be a part of the experience.

When: Friday 4th-Sunday 6th of July.

Accommodation is camping and facilities are basic as Landmatters is
completely off-grid, meaning there are compost toilets and bucket showers.
Bring a torch.

How much?   £60.00 (£50.00 concessions)  £10.00 extra for medicine making
ingredients or you can supply your own and a comprehensive list will be
made available after booking.  The price includes camping.  We will be
eating communally and you will be asked to bring food to share that will
not cost more than £10.00 for the weekend.

Transport is available from Totnes on Friday and back to Totnes on
Sunday.  Limited space for camper vans so please check first.

Landmatters' website is www.landmatters.org.uk

Contact; Sharon 07833938536 or email firefly541 at yahoo.co.uk  or Sarah
on 07980 317063 or mossystone at hotmail.co.uk

Feel free to circulate this message.  Thanks.