Tue28Oct LONDON Putney Debate - Concentrated Power

Clive Menzies tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Oct 24 01:21:34 BST 2014

Concentrated Power and Consequences - Clive Menzies
7pm to 9pm on Tuesday 28th October 2014
The Venue, (floor -2 in the basement) LSE Student Union
Saw Swee Hock Student Centre, 1 Sheffield Street, WC2A 2AP

An interactive workshop to explore the inevitable, damaging and
destructive consequences of concentrated power. Initially, attendees
will form small groups to agree the biggest challenges facing our
civilisation. We will then discuss the three most cited challenges in
the context of the Political Economy, based on research and analysis
by Critical Thinking at the Free University.

Event program:
<http://freecriticalthinking.org/images/Documents/Events/CentralisedPowerSynopsis.pdf>Concentrated
Power and Consequences (.pdf download)

This interview with <http://onyafone.com/>onyafone.com explains more
about Critical Thinking, its origins and its progress to date.

<http://freecriticalthinking.org/daily-pickings/1145-about-the-work-of-critical-thinking>http://freecriticalthinking.org/daily-pickings/1145-about-the-work-of-critical-thinking

It will be great to see you there if you can make it.

Many thanks

Clive

+44 (0)7786 952037
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://cryptome.org/2014/06/video-report-axed-2.htm
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.dialectradio.co.uk
Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org