Sun26April LONDON Commons 'jam session'

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Apr 22 23:33:33 BST 2015

>Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:38:27 +0100
>Subject: Fwd: Invite to commons jam session Sun April 26th
>From: tim Flitcroft <timactivist at gmail.com>
>

>I thought  you would like to know about this
>Commons Jam session this coming Sunday as it is
>not another meeting but a do-it-yourself day
>about discovering all the great self organizing
>groups in London and elsewhere. Briefly the idea
>is that bringing all these groups together in a
>Commonfest in July we can help create a movement
>of people who are interested in protecting
>something they feel involved in, where they have
>a sense of an alternative way of doing things
>that is already a reality and building for a
>movement to reclaim the commons stolen by
>privatisation and processes of state control.
>This obviously aligns us with existing protest
>groups like anti-fracking groups, climate
>action, alternative ideas of democaracy,
>anti-landgrabs etc but with the difference that
>we have some working alternatives to offer.
>
>I have copied out the invite from Facebook for
>you
>(<https://www.facebook.com/events/1586645661622423/>https://www.facebook.com/events/1586645661622423/)
>also there is a great 5min video which gives a good idea of the commons
><http://www.kosmosjournal.org/news/we-have-to-mobilize-against-a-systematic-shut-down-of-democratic-accountability-participation-and-transparency/>http://www.kosmosjournal.org/news/we-have-to-mobilize-against-a-systematic-shut-down-of-democratic-accountability-participation-and-transparency/
>
>Please pass this invite on to people you think might be interested
>Best
>
>Tim
>

>Â Â Â
>Sunday at 14:00–18:00
>
> >Â Â Â
>Central Station Pub, 37 Wharfdale Road, Kings Cross LONDON N1 9SD
>

>Do you know of any exciting projects
>experimenting with alternative forms of managing and sharing resources?
>A community garden, a hackspace, an energy co-op,

>Or of groups who are prottecting common
>resources from State or Market capture?
>Library sell-offs, land grabbing, patents & copyright, water ownership, etc
>
>Come along to a Commons Jam Session and
>participate in mapping out these amazing groups and projects!
>
>Together we will build together a database that
>will be available to everyone online. No skills
>are required, and even if you don’t know of
>any projects, you can use this workshop to
>research and discover yourself some hidden gems.
>
>For what?
>
>Commons Rising is a new group set up with the
>aim to share knowledge & connect experiences on
>the Commons. We would like this database to be a first step in this process.
>
>We are also in the process of organising a
>Commons Fest in July and we would like to invite
>some of the groups we discover together to
>present their great work there. Together we can
>learn what these diverse groups share and how we
> [...]

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6