National Parks - yours for £10,000

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Tue Feb 24 12:34:51 GMT 2015

>Dear All,
>
>Our beautiful countryside is under threat.
>Government cuts are forcing huge land sell-offs
>in the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. [1]
>
>People-powered campaigning created our national
>parks over 50 years ago. [2] And it can save
>them now. A huge public backlash could stop
>further cuts and force the government to protect our national parks.
>
>Can you sign the petition calling on David Cameron to save our national parks?
>

><https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07e55/2d50e47d/42151d68/464bbfd2/968047953/VEsF/>
>[]
>

>PETITION TEXT
>
>David Cameron,
>
>Please save our National Parks. Stop cutting
>their funding and make sure National Park
>Authorities have enough money to protect our
>most iconic landscapes for future generations.
>
><https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07e55/2d50e47d/42151d68/464bbfd3/968047953/VEsC/>SIGN
>THE PETITION
>

>National parks are looked after by National Park
>Authorities (NPAs) who are funded by central
>government. They’re supposed to act as
>custodians of these precious places - for
>people, wildlife and future generations. [3] But
>after rounds of cuts NPAs are slashing jobs, and
>looking for other ways to balance the books. [4]
>
>In the Lake District seven iconic beauty spots
>are already up for sale. Stickle Tarn, described
>as "iconic, simply majestic" - £20,000.
>Baneriggs Wood, an “exceptional mature deciduous
>woodland” complete with red squirrels and rare
>birds - £110,000. [5] In the Yorkshire Dales
>eight properties are now earmarked for “disposal” [6]
>
>David Cameron and his government hold the purse
>strings. It's their decisions that are forcing
>our national treasures onto the market. Sign the
>petition here to protect our national parks:
><https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07e55/2d50e47d/42151d68/464bbfd2/968047953/VEsD/>https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/save-our-national-parks
>
>Back in 2011, the government tried to privatise
>another set of beauty spots - the public
>woodlands owned by the Forestry Commission. 38
>Degrees members helped block those sales. [7] We
>know the true value of preserving Englands wild
>spaces, and why it matters to keep them in
>public hands. So let's come together again to save our National Parks.
>

>Thanks for being involved,
>
>Maddy, Megan, India and the 38 Degrees team
>

>PS: It'll take a huge petition to get the
>government to stop cutting funding to our
>national parks. So once you've signed, please
>forward this email to all your friends and
>family, and ask them to sign the “save our
>national parks” petition by clicking here:
><https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/m/74c07e55/2d50e47d/42151d68/464bbfd2/968047953/VEsA/>https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/save-our-national-parks
>

>NOTES
>[1] Daily Mail: Bosses at cash-strapped
> [...]

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6