Green Gathering solstice special offers

Green Gathering tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Dec 10 15:23:41 GMT 2016

At GG HQ...

We're busy booking the first vital pieces of the
festival jigsaw - our co-ordinators and venues -
which together create the foundations for The Green Gathering's gorgeousness!

pic by Zoltan

EARLYBIRD TICKETS FOR GG 2017

Earlybirds are the same price as last year - £85
- from
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=94fbc05c3c&e=b9c2ef8b88>Bristol
Ticket Shop while stocks last.

Our SOLSTICE SPECIAL offer this year is a free
information-packed 36 page festival programme.
Buy your earlybird ticket now to qualify! *

Live-in vehicle passes sold out this year, so buy
early to be sure of a space. Earlybird campervans (standard size) are £55.

Grab yours now at the
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=e0896a10ea&e=b9c2ef8b88>TICKET
SHOP!

Pls note: van/child/dog tickets may only be bought with an adult ticket

CONFIRMED FOR GG 2017

We're very pleased to announce that Soundscape
Solar Stage will be back on the plateau in front
of our atmospheric ruined manor house... The 99%
Bar will return with tunes and attitude to the
glade near the old stables... The Raconteurs'
Delight with its fab steampunk-themed cocktail
and temperance bar will serve up spoken word,
song and cabaret to make you laugh and cry... The
Glad Apple Bar will be bursting with local
ciders, real vegan ale and acoustic musicians on
the Village Green, and the Speakers' Forum will
be bringing debate about burning issues to the
heart of the festival, with speakers by day and a Reel News Cinema by night.

In the Campaigns Field we'll have Radical Wales,
a Women's Tent, Queer Space, Cal's Garden and
dozens of workshops and skillshares. Our much
loved Craft Area is expanding to include more
demonstrations and site art as well as talented
craftsfolk running workshops for all ages. Our
Healing Circle will continue to gently grow,
offering workshops and chill out space as well as individual sessions.

Our Kids' Area is having a revamp, expect a
combination of fresh ideas and old favourites!
The Mayflower Project Teens Tent will definitely be back, as will Envirolution.

Our regular, much appreciated Assisted Access,
Box Office and Artist Liaison crews will be back
in 2017 ... and that's just the beginning of
bringing together the teams who'll do their best
to ensure everyone has the best festival possible!

If you'd like to help out, get involved, trade or
perform please check out how to apply
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=dfd5c7940c&e=b9c2ef8b88>here
on our
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=dfd5c7940c&e=b9c2ef8b88>website.

If you can help us spread the word please email
em at greengathering.org.uk for digital and real copies of our flyers!

See you in the fields...

----------

* Solstice Special: The first 30 people to buy
tickets online between now and Dec 31st will
receive an email code. With this code they will
be able to claim a programme from our Info
Exchange Tent on site (one free programme per order).
[]

The Green Gathering is a festival and an education,
an interactive showcase of renewable energy and
off grid solutions... all powered by wind, sun and people.

Authentically uncommercial and family friendly,
our aim is to turn people on to low impact living.

GG is a festival beyond hedonism, for people who
love the earth enough to want to celebrate it,
and save it. It's a place to party - then wake up and put the world to rights!

There's live music, acoustic sessions, poetry
slams, comedy, dance, storytelling, interactive
art, kids and teens activities, permaculture,
traditional healing, ancient wisdom and crafts,
campaign stalls, and 100s of practical
skillshares geared to sustainable futures.

The Green Gathering has a history entwined with
the Green and Peace movements, Glastonbury
Festival, Stonehenge and Climate Camp. The
original solar-powered festival has been through
ups and downs, grown big, been busted, and gone back to its roots...
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=40c47640fd&e=b9c2ef8b88>Past
& Future

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=864122aedb&e=b9c2ef8b88>
[]

The festival is produced by a Community Interest
Company, and overseen by the Green Gathering
Charity which aims to keep the spirit of the
Gatherings true, while educating for
sustainability and  empowering us to create a
better future.
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=7ad663ea9d&e=b9c2ef8b88>The
GG Charity

The GG Charity will be hosting a members'
skillshare camp in Spring - to find out more
about that, or about the Charity itself and how
to become a member, see the
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=b2e80e9cd1&e=b9c2ef8b88>Charity
pages of our website.

[]

FESTIVAL VISION 2025
GG has signed the Powerful Thinking Pledge to
keep cutting our carbon footprint and assisting
other festivals to do so too.
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=f02f6cadba&e=b9c2ef8b88>Find
out more.

We've also recently joined:

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=bbd717ac1c&e=b9c2ef8b88>
[]

----------

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=7f050b3e0b&e=b9c2ef8b88>
[]

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=2cd91e3ee0&e=b9c2ef8b88>GOOD
ENERGY and
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=312dc86c97&e=b9c2ef8b88>ECOTRICITY
have each offered to donate to The Green
Gathering if you switch to their renewably
sourced power provision - at no extra cost to you. Go Green! Cheers.

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=f1cb5e31c9&e=b9c2ef8b88>
[]

[]

Earlybird Tickets £85
Children 0-10yrs FREE
Youth (11-15) £55
Young Adult (16-17) £75

----------

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=968958654e&e=b9c2ef8b88>GRAB
YOUR EARLYBIRD TICKETS HERE!

----------

www.greengathering.org.uk
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=03e5e9da1c&e=b9c2ef8b88>
[]

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=70bbb29f43&e=b9c2ef8b88>
[]

<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=306fd26cd0&e=b9c2ef8b88>
[]

Copyright © 2016, Optimistic Trout Productions, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
news at greengathering.org.uk

You can
<http://greengathering.us7.list-manage1.com/profile?u=07da573fe82332bc649b26e85&id=e4bc1f6884&e=b9c2ef8b88>update