FRAUDULENT PEACE IN COLOMBIA, CAMPESINOS HIGHLIGHT HYPOCRISY

{broken-address} Temachtiani Prabhu tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Dec 16 00:01:43 GMT 2016

A Message From Those Denied A Voice In The Colombian Peace Process

The following is a message from the campesinos,
workers, peasant farmers and indigenous of
Colombia.  It is these people who have born the
brunt of the brutal violence that has plagued the
country for so long.   The campesinos make up
nearly half of the Colombian population.  When
we consider that barely a third of the population
voted in the recent “peace” referendum, it
should become obvious that the campesinos have
been denied a voice in a "peace" process, a long
bloody process which they have been paying the
bill for, with the blood of themselves and their loved ones.

The Colombian president, Juan Manuel Santos,
recently won the Nobel Peace Prize for the "peace
deal" he has negotiated between the Colombian
government and the heads of the FARC guerrilla
movement. As is to be expected from a Nobel Prize
winner, his supposed peace deal is a wolf in
sheep's clothing, and only opens Colombia's doors
to greater capitalist exploitation and western
cultural influences, while allowing the slaughter
and exploitation of the people and nature to continue.

In a recent referendum that asked the Colombian
people if they want the peace deal or not, 30
million Colombians did not participate, and of
the 12 million that did, the No vote won. This
goes to show that the Colombian people do not
want this peace deal (Marxist-UN-Santos' false
peace), or the other option offered of the No
vote (ex warmongering president Uribe's
paramilitaries and slaughter), and makes it clear
that the peace deal is a bourgeois deal between
elites, excluding the peoples' voice from the negotiations.

This message may seem strong and controversial,
and even “prejudiced” according to the
Western indoctrination of total liberalism to the
point of rottenness and the Western hypocritical
intolerant attitude of “tolerate
everything”.  Specifically, with reference to
the LGBT Community... we do not wish to spread or
inculcate any intolerance - therefore, we also
ask that all people have an open mind and
exercise the same tolerance towards all people on
the planet who have been denied a voice.  It
must be taken into account that these
“prejudices” towards LGBT are not unfounded
and irrational, they are for a very specific
treason that has happened to the poor and simple
countryfolk, not only of Colombia but of all
nations all over the world that continue to have
their land and cultural inheritance robbed by the
machinations of modernisation.  We ask you to
suspend your Western conditioning and subtle
brainwashing for a moment, and to step into the
shoes of the poor and down-trodden farmers who
grow your sugar, coffee and bananas... maybe, we
do not know what is best for them.

Whilst the poor and down-trodden have struggled
and fought for decades to be able to stand up, to
have their say, to express their needs, they have
also witnessed how other alternative factions of
society have risen alongside their own causes,
and they have witnessed with their own eyes how
these alternative protest movements (the LGBT
community) have not only infiltrated the social
movements of popular uprising but have also
steered these social movements into the very same
globalised culture that the very grass-roots
genuine fighters and revolutionaries have tried to move away from.

The campesinos and indigenous of Colombia have
witnessed their own children come to despise
their own ancestral heritage and be brainwashed
into believing that a “free” future means
that a man can be free to be a woman, and a woman
can be free to be a man.  This foreign concept
has created a whole social uprising that has
risen alongside their own grass-roots
movements.... and this pattern can be found all
over the world in the alternative and anarchist
circles and protest movements.  For the
Colombian Campesino, these foreign beliefs have
even over-shadowed their own sufferings and have
come to dominate the shape of things to
come.  Today, globalised Colombia speaks about
“peace” and a “New World”, and a whole
generation of youth, university students,
academics, journalists, intellectuals have been
rallied together into this “unified” camp of
peace, all waving the LGBT rainbow coloured flags
of peace... in the mean time, the indigenous'
very own rainbow flag (known as the "whipala") is
ignored and mocked, in its place the LGBT gay
rainbow flag is flown, whilst the indigenous and
campesinos themselves STILL get murdered,
oppressed, beaten, displaced, all in the middle
of this supposed "rainbow" peace.  As the saying
goes, the biggest sufferings are unspoken, and
the treason that the Colombian campesinos have
witnessed from the LGBT community is beyond the
words of many of them who do not know how to read or write.

The campesinos have seen their own people betray
their cause, and the United Nation's LGBT agenda
has been key to undoing and betraying their hope
for a better future.  For the indigenous and
campesinos of Colombia, their cultural
inheritance has been betrayed by the LGBT
community in the most crude and invasive
way.  It is total hypocrisy for the United
Nations and other NGOs to try and silence and
"educate" these simple and true human beings into
believing that their opinion is wrong, and that
the LGBT are the ones who need to have their
voices heard.  The reality on the ground is that
the LGBT voice is being shouted from the
roof-tops, whilst the campesinos and indigenous
are being murdered and throttled in the
back-streets.  According to this new UN
morality, the voice of the campesinos should
never be tolerated, whilst the LGBT voice must
always be tolerated... this is total and sickening hypocrisy.

The following is the voice of the campesinos
(peasant farmers) of Colombia, the workers, the
indigenous and the poor who are truly valiant and
human people. Let's make it clear though, that we
aren't talking about a United Nations,
university-minded, snobby "superior" kind of
humanness that our inverted society values, an
EU-style society that in the name of tolerance
creates the most intolerant laws in which free
speech and thought is not allowed, and in the
name of diversity wants to wipe out all true
cultural diversity and replace it with a culture
of total LGTBI degeneration and Feminism. We are
talking about real human values of true men and
women, the true workers who work around the clock
to fill our supermarkets with food, they are like
the old lady in the temple who give their last
two cents to the temple, and no one sees them or hear them... may God pay them.

And this is the trick ­ the infiltration of these
European-Yankee vvalues ­ because the guerrilla
fighter's leaders and left wing activvists have
adopted these values of degeneration which is the
reason why they are now betraying their people
and handing the country over to the United
Nations and the sexual degenerates who are our world leaders.

Please read on, the truth is important.

THE FRAUDULENT PEACE OF THE COWARDLY SECRETARY'S
OFFICE OF THE FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia).

Colombian news report 2 Dec 2016: Metres away
from Colombia's Presidential Office, a process is
underway that for decades has fought for peace
with social justice between the Revolutionary
Armed Forces of Colombia - People's Army
(FARC-EP) and the National Government; sealing
for the second time the signing of a deal that -
while it may not be the peace itself, given it is
only the beginning of the process - is the
initiation of a great national chore towards a
transition government, given that the regime and
its clique are not freely going to give up the
power and hand it over to the people, just like
that. With the signing of the new deal this 24th
of November in the Colon Theatre, Bogotá D.C;
arranged between the National Government and the FARC-EP in Havana, Cuba...

We reply: NO POWER IS GOING TO BE GIVEN TO THE
PEOPLE, neither the marxist guerrillas nor the
mercenary paramilitary government, the blood that
has been shed by the valiant fighter MEN, will be
sucked up by the gay vampires and feminist bats,
that are parasitising in the guerrilla movements
and are inspired in foreignising marxist
philosophies alien to our reality, the same in
the national army, police, politics and
ultra-right-wing para-militarism, who do not know the national reality either.

“be it Yes, be it No, it's all the same to me,
because Yes and No, my freedom don't reach, don't
reach, don't reach”...(Facundo Cabral,
Argentinian revolutionary people's singer)...

This whole thing of the yes and no is a trick,
these guerrilla fighters have betrayed the
people, they are cowards, they are scared of the
paramilitaries (from who they are supposedly
protecting the people), they are good at stealing
defenceless peasant farmer's lands, but they shit
themselves with fear when faced with Uribe's paramilitaries.

“I have two enemies, you see the sea has two
ends, the man that steps on others and another
who allows himself to be stepped on... Be it
YES... Be it NO, it's all the same to me”...(Facundo...)

The great leader has died, the great hero Manuel
Marulanda (original creator of the FARC), and now
these armed groups of shameless thieves who steal
from the people, from the campesinos, are selling
out to the United Nations and the lesbian
poofters, now they like to camp it up with the
poofs from Havana, Mariela Castro and the degenerate cuban prostitutes...

Yes, the new guerrilla chiefs sexually flirt with
the capitalist transnationals, with the faggots
of “UN Women”, with the effeminate yankees,
russians, chinese and cubans, who are all sold
out. The cubans are not Bolivarian (followers of
the teachings of Simon Bolivar, liberator and
people's leader), they are nothing more than vile
foreignising marxists, robbers of our culture.

Degenerate cubans, don't get involved with our
fight, the ones who die are not Cuban, nor are
they the gay poofs, and even less so the fat,
ugly, vengeful, dirty feminists. It's us, the
campesino men, the workmen and sack carriers, the
labourers, the leaf harvesters, the
shoeshiners... etc, it's us who are killed. We
are indignant with you guerrillas, traitors of
the people, that's what happens to you for being
vile marxists and for not being true Bolivarian patriots.

We vote for NOT giving in with the bolivarian
fight and that the feminist pseudo-guerrillas
that gave in to the UN, give their arms back to
the people and not to the enemy (the UN is the
"overseer of the peace process, and the arms that
the guerrillas give in go to the UN security council).

You'll see what awaits you from the lying
government, what awaits the cowardly traitors
that threw in the towel just because they're a
load of feminists without testosterone,
effeminate and smeared with make up. History and
the blood that will continue to be shed night and
day will judge you with severity.

Don't you see that this is a capitalist game of
Santos, Uribe, Castro, Clinton, Obama, Israel, Europe and the UN?

Are those mollycoddled university people of the
FARC's secretary office so blind?

And the campesino guerrilla fighters, true
soldiers of the people, will they be surrounded and killed with impunity?

And will the ever avoided complaints of the people continue to be unsolved?

THE PARAMILITARIES, in the middle of “times of
peace”, CONTINUE KILLING CAMPESINO LEADERS with
impunity, under the orders of Santos-Uribe and
the feminist-gays, both partners that have
defeated the university people of the pseudo-FARC... pseudo-People's Army.

“The weak and the botched shall perish: first
principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.” (Nietzsche)

Only the people, only the campesinos, only the
workers, only the men with testosterone are truly
valiant... But never the blood sucking mosquitoes
and VAMPIRES, the cowardly and treasonous
marxist-feminists from the universities.

THE ARMS OF THE POPULAR REVOLUTION ARE BEING ROBBED.

U.P.F.I.C. Has replied.
Sorry for saying the truth in a world of lies.