Thursday 10 march - Fw: [New post] YORKLEY COURT FARM UNDER EVICTION NOW

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:45:04 GMT 2016

WordPress.com

From: Yorkley Court Community Farm
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:33 AM
To: dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Subject: [New post] YORKLEY COURT FARM UNDER EVICTION NOW

      yorkleycourt posted: "Police and Bailiffs at Yorkley Court Farm attempting eviction. We ask our friends and allies to support us now in our time of need. Please come to the farm. Yorkley Lane, which is to the east of the farm has been closed to facilitate the eviction a" Respond to this post by replying above this line

                        New post on Yorkley Court Community Farm

                                  YORKLEY COURT FARM UNDER EVICTION NOW
                                by yorkleycourt

                              Police and Bailiffs at Yorkley Court Farm attempting eviction.
                              We ask our friends and allies to support us now in our time of need.
                              Please come to the farm.
                              Yorkley Lane, which is to the east of the farm has been closed to facilitate the eviction attempt, but there are lots of paths into the farm from the North South and through the Forestry Commission land to the east.
                              http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/51.75055/-2.52851&layers=C

                              yorkleycourt | March 10, 2016 at 11:33 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p2hUJW-fq
                                Comment    See all comments    Like

                        Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Yorkley Court Community Farm.
                        Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

                        https://yorkleycourt.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/yorkley-court-farm-under-eviction-now/

            Thanks for flying with  WordPress.com