Native American studies prof. & 'Earth into Property' author bullied out over 9/11

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Oct 10 19:51:12 BST 2016

Lethbridge professor accused of anti-Semitism suspended
Tenured professor denies responsibility for
anti-Semitic post on his Facebook page
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/tony-hall-suspended-lethbridge-1.3793294
A professor alleged to be promoting conspiracy
theories and denying the Holocaust has been
suspended without pay by the University of Lethbridge.
Anthony Hall is suspended pending the outcome of
an internal investigation into possible
violations of the Human Rights Act, university officials said in a statement.
B'nai Brith Canada called for Hall's termination
after questions about an anti-Semitic Facebook
post made on his page by a third party. The group
also alleges the professor uses his academic
credentials to deny the Holocaust and promote various conspiracy theories.
The university has "reassigned" his classes,
according to the statement released Thursday.
"As well, any graduate students supervised by Dr.
Hall have been assigned a new faculty supervisor
to ensure there is no disruption to the academic
program of students. Students affected by this
decision have been notified of this change already."
B'nai Brith wants Lethbridge professor fired for
allegedly anti-Semitic conspiracy theories
Lethbridge professor accused of anti-Semitism alleges smear campaign
Earlier this week, Hall said there is a smear campaign against him.
"I'm being slandered, the University of
Lethbridge is being slandered," Hall told CBC Radio's Calgary Eyeopener.
"Right now, it's on my shoulders to defend the
University of Lethbridge and to defend for all
the faculty in Canada, the principle of academic
freedom, because that responsibility has been
abandoned by the administration at my university
and it's been left for me and it's appropriate that I do so."
Hall co-hosts a YouTube show called "False Flag
Weekly News," which allegedly promotes the notion
of a Zionist conspiracy to foster hatred of
Muslims through "false flag" terror events,
beginning with the Sept. 11 attacks. He also runs his own news website.

Earth into Property: Colonization,
Decolonization, and Capitalism: 2 (McGill-Queen's
Native & Northern Series) (McGill-Queen's Native
and Northern Series) Paperback – 25 Jan 2011
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?author=Anthony+J.+Hall&title=Earth+into+Property%3A+Colonization%2C+Decolonization%2C+and+Capitalism+%28McGill-Queen%27s+Native+and+Northern+Series%29&lang=en&st=xl&ac=qr
  by Prof. Anthony J. Hall (Author) - from £20.00
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Earth-into-Property-Decolonization-McGill-Queens/dp/077353122X

Earth into Property: The Bowl with One Spoon,
Part Two explores the relationship between the
dispossession of Indigenous peoples and the
making of global capitalism. Beginning with
Christopher Columbus's inception of a New World
Order in 1492, Anthony Hall draws on a massive
body of original research to produce a narrative
that is audacious, encyclopedic, and
transformative in the new light it sheds on the
complex historical processes that converged in
the financial debacle of 2008 and 2009.

Emacs!

Call to Action, before it's too late.

Readers, get this vital book for your library,
for your future, for your children, for your Member of Parliament, for
your Congressman/Senator/President.

You have never read North American history from
this panoramic perspective. Here is a call to
humanity... "Get active or get Radio-active".

The book is too heavy to read in bed; you need to
study it at the kitchen table. Then shout a
wake-up call to politicians on all sides.

Weeks will pass as you absorb this encyclopedic
history viewed through the eyes of a former
Native American studies professor, now
professor of Globalization based in Blackfoot Country, Alberta.

Our future is grim if we allow the secret rulers
to continue expanding criminal aggression through corporate manipulated greed.

Since 1492 the settlers in the New World have
acquired the property of other landowners,
sweeping across the planet through the Americas
to Asia, into the Middle East, Hawaii and Africa;
they want it all. The great sucking sound of
territorial acquisition seems endless;
democracy has been sucked up. Social justice has
been destroyed by corporate greed starting with
the theft of Native American land.

Globalization, corporate fascism, banker fraud,
the biggest theft in history added to the
creation of the global war on terror, the war on
drugs, endless wars for oil and resources, global pollution,
depleted uranium used liberally polluting us all,
new wars for democracy abroad, while democracy has been extinguished
at home all add up to a bleak future for
humanity. And Dr. Hall rejects the official 9/11,
2001 conspiracy theory foisted on the world.
The attacks on New York and the Pentagon were
designed to justify and expand the grab for
wealth, energy and resources worldwide.

Dr. Hall compares the treatment of indigenous
peoples by Canadian and US authorities; neither
government emerges with glowing pride.
You will read details of US, British Columbian
and Canadian development of former Indian lands;
you will find information not taught in school.
The attack goes on; Canada now runs with the big
boys; our uranium (depleted) falls on brown people in the Middle East.

Every school library needs this history; every
student needs this information; well done Dr. Hall.
Brace yourself; the damage done by the Evil
Empire (with Canadian help) has a half life of 4.5 billion years.