[Diggers350] (Anti-)Christian land ownership

Ram Selva seeds at snail.org.uk
Thu Feb 9 09:33:02 GMT 2017

Hi,

"Divine" intervention sees to that the Channel 4 link in post below is
now vanished.
[Before the apologists jump up claiming this happens - pls note this has
happened all the time for many centuries now - time for change!]

Anyone know anything on this 'Hyde Martlet' scam which is seen in this
link awarding a local flood fighter after building in to flood plains
and other unsuitable land for housing.

Hyde Martlet Ltd, btw, is registered as a dormant company according to
filings in the Companies House scam.
Hyde Group, the non binding front for Hyde Housing Association, is a
lead member of Heseltine's Housing Estate land grab commission... next
to the likes of Savills.

<http://www.ovingcommunity.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ParishReport2015.pdf>

"[xyz]  won  the  2014  Positive Partnership Working Award from the
Hyde Martlett Group for all that she has done over the last 2
years  in relation  to sorting  out the  flooding  problems  to their
residents  in  the  St  Andrews Close bungalows in Oving"

- only some miniscule Parish Council argy-bargy some apologists will
argue, but taken with the salient point Dave Bangs raised, as in his
reply below, this is serious business for all.
CoE's hidden away lands being used selectively to add on to the "housing
crisis"?

---

very related current setup:

<http://www.24housing.co.uk/news/housing-white-paper-statement/>
'White Paper: Javid’s Commons statement in full; Feb 7 2017'

"[...]

We’ve taken action on both supply and demand.

[...]

In 2015 we promised the British people that the green belt was safe in
our hands.

And that is still the case.

This white paper does not remove any of its protections.

Government shouldn’t be in the business of land-banking, so we will free
up more public sector land more quickly.

We will increase transparency around land ownership,

[...]"

-- the entire speech by the lowlife, Javid, noted recently
mis-appropriating the more serious fact "Immigration not to blame for
the housing crisis", is worth close scrutiny.

- Ram