[Diggers350] Squatters turn Oxford University building into homeless shelter

greenwomble greenwomble at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:48:17 GMT 2017

Home are easy. Houses aren't. If the planners won't plan for any homes
except houses your going to get house planning with everyone homeless
until they pay for houses.

Pay for your life or die wage slave.

Can you imagine a population that wasn't absolutely brainwashed and TV
programmed into the delusion that home=house!

There's plenty of homes around, homes are easy.

Houses aren't houses cost.

So wake up. to artificial scarcity and artificial shortage.

Wake up to being ruled over by the lofty one.

In any case the human is still a primate and has a primate group body,
so the planners if they weren't in the employ of commerce and thugs
who tax us and separate us would not be planning for houses, nor would
they be planning for homes, they just wouldn't be employed and we
would extend our group body families and live in villages.

--
  It's a revolution. But, it's more of an evolution that no one will
notice. It might get a little shadier, or brighter. Buildings might