Fwd: New year for housing: meet 14 Jan 11am

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Jan 12 14:18:30 GMT 2017

>Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 06:03:54 -0700
>From: Axe The Housing Act <info at axethehousingact.org.uk>
>Subject: New year for housing: meet 14 Jan 11am
>

>Welcome to a busy new year already in the campaign for homes
>
>The Housing Act is still stalled, with no move yet to pass the
>necessary regulations needed.  Government have dropped the
>threatened Pay to Stay tenant tax, and postponed further Right to
>buy and sell off of council homes for at least a year.
>But the Act remains a threat, until we get it all scrapped.
>Ministers still want to end secure tenancies, and replace homes for
>rent with unaffordable mortgages.   A new Housing white paper is on
>the way, so now is the time to demand policies to control rents and
>secure homes for all.
>
>Come to our open organising meeting this Saturday 14 Jan 11am at
>Unite offices, 128 Theobalds Rd London WC1X 8TN.
>We'll catch up with plans, and welcome new ideas.  All invited -
>email any reports or suggestions if you can't make it.
>
>Other news
>Lobby housing minister:  a good local response to our stall in
>Croydon last weekend, is building a protest at Housing Minister
>Gavin Barwell, a local MP.
>
>Occupation of community centre on Aylesbury estate in South London
>is resisting eviction of a homeless service on this big council
>estate threatened with demolition.  They want support - contact
>thurlowlodgeoccupation at gmail.com and southwarkdch at gmail.com  and see
>Facebook: Southwark DCH
>
>We have a joint letter to the London Mayor: please sign and
>circulate to others - see
>http://www.axethehousingact.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/AtHA_letter_LondonMayor_Jan2017_A4_2pp_web.pdf
>
>Other dates
>11 Jan 7pm  Demolition and redevelopment threatened estates, at
>Bread and Roses 68 Clapham Manor St SW4 6DZ
>
>14 Jan 3pm Solidarity tea party at Thurlow Lodge, Aylesbury estate
>
>30 Jan 7pm Axe the Housing Act meeting for Housing Association
>tenants and staff at Unite office 128 Theobald Rd WC1X 8TN
>
>2 Feb special showing of 'I Daniel Blake' 6.30pm at Genesis Cinema
>93-95 Mile End Rd E1 4UJ: tickets 020 7780 2000 or
>www.genesis.co.uk. Organised by Axe the Housing Act with others,
>including special Q&A.
>Flyers available to our meeting 14 Jan.
>
>Please get in touch if you want more information, leaflets or help
>organising in your area.
>
>Eileen Short
>for Axe the Housing Act
>axethehousingact.org.uk
>
>To unsubscribe send an email by reply

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6