Have a Field-Day this saturday! Celebrate & help protect your local park!

Mark Brown mark at tlio.org.uk
Mon Jul 3 12:51:44 BST 2017

Have a Field-Day! Celebrate and help protect your local park!

Fancy a picnic in the park on Saturday July 8th?

People across the UK will be rolling out their picnic blankets on July 8th for a national celebration of public parks. It’s called Have a Field Day, organised by the charity Fields in Trust in partnership with 38 Degrees. We 38 Degrees-ers are getting involved, by going along to picnics in our favourite parks.

Whether it’s to meet friends, exercise or relax, parks are vital for our health and wildlife in towns and cities. But squeezed council budgets could see them closed down, sold off or plain neglected.  On July 8th, let’s highlight how important parks are by enjoying them in our thousands.

Click the link below to find a picnic near you:
https://community.38degrees.org.uk/