Whatever man's law may say - you cannot own land

tony at cultureshop.org.uk tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Mar 10 11:24:19 GMT 2017

Kevin Cahill - Who Owns Britain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqEQ_J86dE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqEQ_J86dE
People's Parliament: Land Theft or Divine Feudal Right? Who Owns Our Country? Tony Gosling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIHwx-duH_Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIHwx-duH_Y

 8 “Every fiftieth year, 9 on the Day of Atonement,[a https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+25&version=TLB#fen-TLB-3073a] let the trumpets blow loud and long throughout the land. 10 For the fiftieth year shall be holy, a time to proclaim liberty throughout the land to all enslaved debtors, and a time for the cancelling of all public and private debts. It shall be a year when all the family estates sold to others shall be returned to the original owners or their heirs.
 11 “What a happy year it will be! In it you shall not sow, nor gather crops nor grapes; 12 for it is a holy Year of Jubilee for you. That year your food shall be the volunteer crops that grow wild in the fields. 13 Yes, during the Year of Jubilee everyone shall return home to his original family possession; if he has sold it, it shall be his again! 14-16 Because of this, if the land is sold or bought during the preceding forty-nine years, a fair price shall be arrived at by counting the number of years until the Jubilee. If the Jubilee is many years away, the price will be high; if few years, the price will be low; for what you are really doing is selling the number of crops the new owner will get from the land before it is returned to you.
 17-18 “You must fear your God and not overcharge! For I am Jehovah. Obey my laws if you want to live safely in the land. 19 When you obey, the land will yield bumper crops and you can eat your fill in safety. 20 But you will ask, ‘What shall we eat the seventh year, since we are not allowed to plant or harvest crops that year?’ 21-22 The answer is, ‘I will bless you with bumper crops the sixth year that will last you until the crops of the eighth year are harvested!’ 23 And remember, the land is mine, so you may not sell it permanently. You are merely my tenants and sharecroppers!
 24 “In every contract of sale there must be a stipulation that the land can be redeemed at any time by the seller. 25 If anyone becomes poor and sells some of his land, then his nearest relatives may redeem it. 26 If there is no one else to redeem it, and he himself gets together enough money, 27 then he may always buy it back at a price proportionate to the number of harvests until the Jubilee, and the owner must accept the money and return the land to him. 28 But if the original owner is not able to redeem it, then it shall belong to the new owner until the Year of Jubilee; but at the Jubilee year it must be returned again.
 29 “If a man sells a house in the city,[b https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+25&version=TLB#fen-TLB-3089b] he has up to one year to redeem it, with full right of redemption during that time. 30 But if it is not redeemed within the year, then it will belong permanently to the new owner—it does not return to the original owner in the Year of Jubilee. 31 But village houses—a village is a settlement without fortifying walls around it—are like farmland, redeemable at any time, and are always returned to the original owner in the Year of Jubilee.
 32 “There is one exception: The homes of the Levites, even though in walled cities, may be redeemed at any time, 33 and must be returned to the original owners in the Year of Jubilee; for the Levites will not be given farmland like the other tribes, but will receive only houses in their cities, and the surrounding fields.[c https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+25&version=TLB#fen-TLB-3093c] 34 The Levites are not permitted to sell the fields of common land surrounding their cities, for these are their permanent possession, and they must belong to no one else.
 35 “If your brother becomes poor, you are responsible to help him; invite him to live with you as a guest in your home. 36 Fear your God and let your brother live with you; and don’t charge him interest on the money you lend him. 37 Remember—no interest; and give him what he needs, at your cost: don’t try to make a profit! 38 For I, the Lord your God, brought you out of the land of Egypt to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.
 39 “If a fellow Israelite becomes poor and sells himself to you, you must not treat him as an ordinary slave, 40 but rather as a hired servant or as a guest; and he shall serve you only until the Year of Jubilee. 41 At that time he can leave with his children and return to his own family and possessions. 42 For I brought you from the land of Egypt, and you are my servants; so you may not be sold as ordinary slaves 43 or treated harshly; fear your God.
 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+25&version=TLB https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+25&version=TLB