Joan Lawson lawson.joan at
Tue Apr 24 14:31:47 BST 2018

If the children who came to UK at the time of the Windrush need to apply for citizenship, I think all other people born in Britain should ask for an application form too.  I intend to write to Amber Rudd to do just that.  

I was born in Westminster of parents also born in Britain.  I am therefore no more or less British than those born in British colonies before they became independent.  So, I think we should ALL ask the home secretary for a free application form.  Perhaps she would like to fill in one herself.

If you agree, join me!

Joan Lawson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the Diggers350 mailing list