Fwd: CND at Aldermaston • Easter Sunday

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Feb 23 09:15:52 GMT 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	CND at Aldermaston • Easter Sunday
Date: 	Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:19:46 +0000
From: 	Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament <pressoffice at cnduk.org>
To: 	tony at cultureshop.org.uk

CND at Aldermaston • Easter Sunday
View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/cnduk/remember-fukushima-158081?e=a5b5bdfe22>

*CND at Aldermaston • Easter Sunday*

Join us to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the first Aldermaston
march. This was a march that changed the face of politics and protest,
putting CND at the cutting edge of radical social change, mobilising and
inspiring generations in the struggle for nuclear disarmament.

It’s time to celebrate our history and look to our future: there are big
challenges ahead – Trumpism for example, but also big opportunities –
like the global ban.

  * Local groups are organising transport. Contact your nearest group
    here
    <https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=cfe51850da&e=a5b5bdfe22>
  * Share the event with your Facebook contacts
    <https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=962d416aa6&e=a5b5bdfe22>
  * Assemble at 12 noon • AWE Aldermaston, West Berkshire RG7 4PR

For speeches, music, memories, fence decorating and forward planning.
The event will conclude with an inter-faith vigil.

60 years ago today, Gerald Holtom presented what would become the CND
symbol to the Direct Action Committee Against Nuclear War. The symbol is
based on the semaphore letters for (N)uclear (D)isarmament.

A giant 3D CND symbol installation is about the begin a tour of Britain.
Visit cnduk.org/CNDtour
<https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=1c4005a956&e=a5b5bdfe22>
to discover when it will visit your area.

  * Share our tweet to mark the anniversary
    <https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=d86c0f4d61&e=a5b5bdfe22>

<https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=80ce5a110e&e=a5b5bdfe22>

<https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=99810f8d60&e=a5b5bdfe22>

<https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=7484322fc1&e=a5b5bdfe22>

/Copyright © 2018 Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, All rights reserved./
We collected your name from a petition or you are a member of CND

*Our mailing address is:*
Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
162 Holloway Road
London, London N7 8DQ
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book
<//cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/vcard?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=244af4a5a0>

You can update your preferences
<https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/profile?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=244af4a5a0&e=a5b5bdfe22>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://cnduk.us12.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=50a46ed98fb9032bd46d11880&id=244af4a5a0&e=a5b5bdfe22&c=9ceac075b1>.

--
 From South America, where payment must be made with subtlety, the Bormann organization has made a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of the brightest Jewish businessmen into a participatory role in the development of many of its corporations, and many of these Jews share their prosperity most generously with Israel. If their proposals are sound, they are even provided with a specially dispensed venture capital fund. I spoke with one Jewish businessmen in Hartford, Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown several years before our conversation, but with Bormann money as his leverage. Today he is more than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the community with a certain share of his profits earmarked as always for his venture capital benefactors. This has taken place in many other instances across America and demonstrates how Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary commercial world, in contrast to the fanciful nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much “literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish participation in Bormann companies that when Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires. Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities in no uncertain terms that this must never happen again because a repetition would permanently rupture relations with the Germans of Latin America, as well as with the Bormann organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish money to Israel. It never happened again, and the pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most efficient German infrastructure in history as well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being.
http ://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/