Concrete Soldiers – Saving Britain’s Council Estates and Social Housing from the Developer Philistines

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu May 24 19:06:32 BST 2018

CONCRETE SOLDIERS – SAVING BRITAIN’S COUNCIL
ESTATES AND SOCIAL HOUSING FROM THE DEVELOPER PHILISTINES

<http://tlio.org.uk/concrete-soldiers-saving-britains-council-estates-and-social-housing-from-the-developer-philistines/>24May2018
<http://tlio.org.uk/author/tony/>TONY GOSLING
<http://tlio.org.uk/concrete-soldiers-saving-britains-council-estates-and-social-housing-from-the-developer-philistines/#respond>LEAVE
A COMMENT

Concrete Soldiers – Saving Britain’s Council
Estates and Social Housing from the Developer Philistines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjSTUe3oA6U

<http://concretesoldiers.uk/>Three years ago I
was looking at all the new developments in London
and was surprised to see how much of the
construction happened on old council estate land.

I started wondering why the councils wanted to
sell off their valuable assets and whether there
were alternatives
. That’s how Concrete Soldiers UK began

– Three years later and Concrete Soldiers UK is
not only answering my questions but it has also
become a film about the fighting spirit that I encountered on the way.

I was so impressed by people and their tireless
campaigning in situations which often ended with
a negative outcome. It’s easy to see why people
would become discouraged and just give up. But
some haven’t and some even managed to succeed in
their campaigns. That’s what Concrete Soldiers UK is all about.

There has been no funding for this project and
there is no-one who is looking to profit from
this film. My main objective is to make it
accessible to as many people as possible, so
there will be a download link available in the future.

Until then keep checking our social media or this
website for updates. And please do arrange your
own screening. This film was made for sharing,

Post navigation

<http://tlio.org.uk/french-police-use-tear-gas-water-cannons-against-thousands-of-eco-activism-protesters/>PREVIOUS
POSTFrench Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons
against Thousands of Eco-Activism Protesters

'From South America, where payment must be made
with subtlety, the Bormann organization has made
a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of
the brightest Jewish businessmen into a
participatory role in the development of many of
its corporations, and many of these Jews share
their prosperity most generously with Israel. If
their proposals are sound, they are even provided
with a specially dispensed venture capital fund.
I spoke with one Jewish businessmen in Hartford,
Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown
several years before our conversation, but with
Bormann money as his leverage. Today he is more
than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the
community with a certain share of his profits
earmarked as always for his venture capital
benefactors. This has taken place in many other
instances across America and demonstrates how
Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary
commercial world, in contrast to the fanciful
nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much “literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish
participation in Bormann companies that when
Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv
to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the
Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires.
Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities
in no uncertain terms that this must never happen
again because a repetition would permanently
rupture relations with the Germans of Latin
America, as well as with the Bormann
organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish
money to Israel. It never happened again, and the
pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of
these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an
Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most
efficient German infrastructure in history as
well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being.'
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>http<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/

TG mobile +44 7786 952037