16th June LONDON - Justice for Grenfell demonstration

Axe The Housing Act tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon May 28 19:50:16 BST 2018

1. A year after the terrible Grenfell fire, we
are fully supporting this protest:

One Year On ­ Justice For Grenfell Solidarity
March 16 June  assemble 12 noon outside Downing
St London SW1A 1AA, hosted by Justice4Grenfell
and Fire Brigades Union see
https://justice4grenfell.org/campaign/event-one-year-on-justice-for-grenfell-solidarity-march/
Please add your support, pass on leaflets and
information locally, and come with your banner on 16 June.
Also - join us to leaflet for the Grenfell march,
at National People's Assembly 2 June from 9.30am
outside St Pancras New Church, Euston Rd NW1
2BA.  For tickets and details see http://www.thepeoplesassembly.org.uk/events

2. Contribute to our response to Labour's Green
Paper on housing: see our draft response (and
link to the Green Paper):
http://www.axethehousingact.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Labour-Green-Paper-on-Housing-May2018_draft-response.pdf
Send any thoughts and comments by 2pm Mon 4 June
to info at axethehousingact.org.uk

3. Our next organising meeting is 23 June 11am at
Tybalds Close Estate community hall, in the
basement of Bleumundsbury House, Dombey St off
Orde Hall St Holborn WC1N 3JP.  See other action
points from last meeting at:
http://www.axethehousingact.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/actionpoint_140418.pdf

Send any suggestions for next meetings, and
housing actions and meetings for our improved
events listing, local or national.
Thank you
Eileen Short
for Homes for All