[Lac] RE: [Bureau] Re: CSB members fellowship + CTWG fellowship slots as well?

Beatriz Busaniche busaniche at caminandoutopias.org.ar
Wed Oct 15 12:07:58 BST 2003

Dear all

I want to ask for clarification for CSB members that come from "developed
countries" like Mexico and Argentina.  Following the fellowships criteria,
Latin America and Caribe, and education and academia focal points would not
have support to be at wsis because Argentina and Mexico are not in the list
provided by the CSD?  I am still asking about this situation, and still
receiving no concrete and satisfactory answer.

Regards

Lic. Beatriz Busaniche
busaniche at caminandoutopias.org.ar
Centro de Teletrabajo y Teleformación