[SGRupdate] Upcoming SGR Presentation/Website Problems

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) info at sgr.org.uk
Wed Nov 9 12:37:58 GMT 2011

Dear Friends

Some of you will have noticed the overnight problems with the SGR
website. Please accept our apologies for this - the issue has now been
resolved (a software update had malfunctioned).

For those of you who were unable to access the further information about
Stuart's talk on Saturday during the outage, a copy of the original
message and web link is pasted below.

With best wishes

Kate Maloney
Office Manager.