[diggers350] Re: re threats

alexandra plows sop04a at bangor.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 11:31:01 BST 1999

its probably easier to just ignore this sort of shite, why
waste your time?!- the sooner i can go offline and out into
lovely april weather the better, so why waste time on
dickhead ignorant rantings? anyone with any sense will
discredit it- and trying rational argument with people like
thatis like smashing your head against a brick wall.
sorry i missed the st georges hill action, i really wanted
to come but stuff got in the way. i'd love to hear some
info about how its gone/going???
love alex xxxx

alexandra plows
sop04a at bangor.ac.uk