[diggers350] Diggers, bad/good news

Tony Gosling tony at gaia.org
Mon Sep 13 22:10:58 BST 1999

BAD NEWS

There have been emails on the list recently which have nothing to do with
discussing the land issue but are about what should or should not be posted
to the list.

Could we all keep to the usual rules please to stop the list from tumbling
into pettiness.

That means if you have a comment to make which does not constructively move
the discussion on just post it to the sender - don't hit reply.

The last thing I want to have to do is moderate the list.

GOOD NEWS

1. The list is for your thoughts on advancing the Diggers cause, namely
making the earth 'a common treasury' (as it was first made for all!) and
how that might best be achieved.  Constructive criticism of those ideas is
welcome with an understanding and compassionate attitude towards those you
might disagree with.

2. Exodus - Twentieth century urban Diggers (with army trucks and sound
system) Living with the enemy - 9pm Wednesday 15th Sept., BBC2.

--
"Capitalism is Institutionalised Bribery"
"Homelessness is the prerequisite for Economic Slavery"

Tony Gosling
tony at gaia.org

DIGGERS MOBILE: 0961 460171

LATEST DIGGERS INFO
http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/

DIGGERS 350 CELEBRATIONS EMAIL LIST
Ideas for Long Term Land Squats and general Digger discussions:
Join list: <diggers350-subscribe at egroups.com>
Message archive and other email list information is found at:
http://www.egroups.com/list/diggers350/
Threatening message warning the 20th century Diggers not to return to St.
George's Hill:
http://www.tlio.demon.co.uk/diggers#Threats

DIGGERS 350 - Gerrard Winstanley and The Diggers 1649-1999
Winstanley's pamphlets - printed on illegal presses during the English
Civil War
on the web with Digger pictures:  http://www.tlio.demon.co.uk/diggers.htm
The Law Of Freedom - Now on the WWW for the first time:
www.bilderberg.org/lawofree.htm
DIGGERS 350 CELEBRATION DETAILS:  http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/

THE LAND IS OURS
A Landrights Movement for Britain
office at tlio.demon.co.uk      http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/
email your UK address and tel. no. to the office for our free newsletter
TLIO, Box E, 111 Magdalen Road, OXFORD, OX4 1RQ, England
Tel. +44 (0)1865 722016

"...not only this Common, or Heath should be taken in and Manured by the
People, but all the Commons and waste Ground in England, and in the whole
World,
shall be taken in by the People in righteousness, not owning any Property;
but
taking the Earth to be a Common Treasury, as it was first made for all."  -
The Diggers' Manifesto - The True Levellers’ Standard Advanced, 1649

Paranoid or complacent?
http://www.bilderberg.org/tonyhom.htm