[diggers350] No Subject

mcstone.ancientmod. mcstone.ancientmod. at breathemail.net
Tue Sep 14 01:37:23 BST 1999

Diggers350

It is late at night , I am in no mood to dispense wisdom but I must reply immediately, it is my hope this email proves too tedious to reply to, (that is after all how it was spawned !).

This list is a machine, not a round table.

The internet is not a place ergo we cannot decide whether or not someone should be here.We should care more for the perspectives of those not on the net .

I suggest the last few messages go some way to proving there is no such thing as a right to freedom of speech because we are all conditioned to misunderstand one another in this electronic \legal \political environment.

To delete or not to delete that is the question.

And Stephen, you will lose your immunity to embarrassment by losing focus of your friends.

Or something like that.

Hengist