[diggers350] Land struggle in west Papua

savage savage at easynet.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 01:34:10 BST 1999

binty at lycosmail.com wrote:

> I want to know about what people are doing in the name of land rights. I welcome all contributions which report workshops and events and also any ideas about how we can set people free from the slavery of land ownership.

This made me think of some people I am working with. What is happening
to them now is like what happened to all of us at some point in our
history. Their land is being taken away and they are being force-fed
'development'. The good news is that they aren't taking it without a
fight. If anyone is into helping them to resist, please get in touch,
contact etc on the website:

http://www.eco-action.org/opm/index.html

andy
--
absolutely nothing to do with
http://www.snet.co.uk/ef/

You will be surprised at what resides in your insides
-Arrested Development