EARTHSHIP LECTURE IN BRIGHTON

Tony Gosling tony at gaia.org
Wed Apr 12 17:07:39 BST 2000

--
Tony Gosling <tony at gaia.org>

5 Warden Road
Bedminster
Bristol
England
BS3
England

Telephone +44(0)117 953 1256

THE LAND IS OURS website         http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/
Subscribe:     diggers350-subscribe at egroups.com

ECOVILLAGE NETWORK UK   http://www.ecovillages.org/uk/network/test/index.htm
Subscribe:     ecovillageuk-subscribe at eGroups.com
Leave List:    ecovillageuk-unsubscribe at eGroups.com

"...not only this Common, or Heath should be taken in and Manured by the
People, but all the Commons and waste Ground in England, and in the whole
World,
shall be taken in by the People in righteousness, not owning any Property;
but
taking the Earth to be a Common Treasury, as it was first made for all."  -
The Diggers' Manifesto - The True Levellers’ Standard Advanced, 1649
http://www.tlio.demon.co.uk/diggers.htm

The High Priests of Globalisation - Tony's site
http://www.bilderberg.org