Support Cutting-edge Woodland project!!!

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 19:15:29 BST 2000

From: <info at stewardwood.org>
Subject: Steward Community Woodland - appeal for support

I am writing to you because I have reason to think that you will be
interested in a project that I am involved with - Steward Community
Woodland.

Please check out the website www.stewardwood.org

We (Affinity Woodland Workers Coop) have established a small low impact
settlement based on permaculture principles that aims to combine woodland
conservation management with sustainable living.

We have recently applied for planning permission for change of use in order
to obtain the legal right to be resident on our land. Projects like this do
not easily fit within current planning policy guidelines and it is therefore
important that we demonstrate a high level of interest and support for our
project if our application is to be taken seriously.

Please write a letter of support if (on reading more about our plans) you
feel that projects like this offer such valuable benefits that planning
policy should accommodate them.

Send letters of support to the case officer, James Aven at Development
Control, Dartmoor National Park Authority, Parke, Bovey Tracey Newton Abbot,
Devon TQ13 9JQ - quoting the application reference number 0427 / 00 (please
also send us a copy for our records). If you have any links with the
locality, such as regularly visiting, living or working in the National
Park, please mention them in your letter.

Additionally you might consider adding a link to stewardwood.org from any
appropriate web sites that you maintain, or perhaps suggest stewardwood.org
as link to other web sites that you think might be relevant.

Finally, please pass on this request for support (by email or otherwise) to
other people who you think will be interested in supporting our project.

Thanks for your time.

Ben (for AWWC)

Email: affinity at stewardwood.org

Tel: +44 (0)1647 440233
Mobile : +44 (0)7050 674 464
Fax: +44 (0)7050 674 467

Affinity Woodland Workers Co-op
            Steward Community Woodland,
            Moretonhampstead, Newton Abbot
            Devon TQ13 8SD

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>