Fwd: Fw: lees Farm

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Thu May 25 19:18:37 BST 2000

>From: "Xanthe" <xanthe at urgent.org.uk>
>Please can you flag this up at the TLIO mini-gathering as it involves a town
>green application, allotments and development on a bit of land that is being
>occupied - right up your street (woodland path) eh?
>cheers
>Xanthe

>From: beverley <sandgrown at cybermail.uk.com>
>Subject: Re: lees Farm
>

>> Hallo we are the Leys Farm and Allotments Action group and we are fighting
>> to save the site from 'development' . So far we have an application
>> accepted for a Town Green registration ( our third) but Barratts have
>still
>> moved in with the buldozers and razed most of the  wooded area to the
>> ground.We are sitting on the site but are urgently in need of others to
>> stay as well as most of us have jobs and are no longer young and we are
>> beginning to feel the strain. We need people to occupy the site as long as
>> possible while the process of town green application is going through.
>>
>> Phone 01253 351765, 01253 313777, 01253 596383, or 01253 356821 for
>> directions
>>
>> SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS.
>>
>> ----------

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... a British landrights movement for all

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>