Fwd: Re: Unit(e)- kindest regards - Paula

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 22:28:28 BST 2000

>From: "Adasilva" <apds at care4free.net>
>To: "A dasilva" <apds at care4free.net>
>Subject: Re: Unit(e)- kindest regards - Paula
>Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:59:21 +0100

>Wishing Love & Light with you always - May Peace, Kindness, Calm &
>Happiness be your constant companions - with kindest regards J Paula
>  (These websites may be of interest:
><http://www.unit-e.co.uk>www.unit-e.co.uk - (electricity supply via
>Renewable clean energy)
><http://www.care4free.net>www.care4free.net - (as using  care4free  means
>donations are made to a charity of your choice)
>
>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>

or contact us at: <office at tlio.demon.co.uk>

TLIO are currently short on funds.  For a year's subscription for the
newsletter (3 times a year), we are asking for £3 per annum.  Please make
cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".