Fwd: Shut down Magnox nuclear reactors - urgent reminder!

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 19:34:12 BST 2000

>From: "Paul Gill" <ggk75 at dial.pipex.com>
>To: "Paul Gill" <ggk75 at dial.pipex.com>
>Subject: Shut down Magnox nuclear reactors - urgent reminder!
>Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:37:56 +0100
>

>Dear friends,
>
>I dont usually forward this type of message but as you can see it is a real
>opportunity to reduce Sellafield's emissions by 80% and accelerate the final
>end of the nuclear industry!

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>

or contact us at: <office at tlio.demon.co.uk>

TLIO are currently short on funds.  For a year's subscription for the
newsletter (3 times a year), we are asking for £3 per annum.  Please make
cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".