Hedgelaying at Tinkers Bubble Feb 21-23

Chapter 7 tony at gaia.org
Sun Feb 16 21:21:38 GMT 2003

Dear Friends,
   We are are writing to invite you to our annual work weekend at Tinkers
Bubble. This year we have decided to go for planting and laying hedges, as
well as the usual coppicing. This annual work weekend is a great opportunity
for us to catch up with old friends and meet new ones, while we pass on some
skills and get lots of important work done! So, if you have time and lots of
energy, come and join us next weekend - February 21-23.  You will be
rewarded with lots of good food and our world famous cider. Accomodation is
limited, so bring a tent and tools (if you got 'em). Call us to confirm if
you are coming (01460249204) or for directions if you need them.
Hope to see you there!

Lots of love,
The Bubblers

---