Pembrokeshire occupation teleconference

diggers350 tony at gaia.org
Mon Mar 29 20:35:41 BST 2004

Response to the call for action about Tony Wrench's roundhouse is beginning to gather steam. We  have several bunches of people who say they are coming.

We are having a meeting to organize further details of the event at Chapter 7's offices on Tuesday evening 30 March, to which you are welcome. If you are interested in helping or coming over Easter, but can't make it in person to the meeting at Chapter 7, please give us a telephone ring there on Tuesday evening after about 6.30 so we know who's on board. 01460 249204

If anyone is capable of doing press liaison from their home or office over Easter Saturday till Monday, that would be fantastic.

Tony Gosling