Anyone knows anyone who was part of the legendary Piccadilly squat?

daniel_kramb_timeout daniel at kramb.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 11:34:02 BST 2005

Hi there,
I'm Daniel and I'm currently doing some research on squats in London in the 60s and 70s.
I'm writing a (very positive-minded) feature for TimeOut London, looking back at the
squatting movement from its very beginnings.

I am desperately trying to find someone who was part of the legendary Piccadilly Squat in
London, Hyde Park Corner, or someone who was close to it in the time.
Would anyone be able to help me with that?
I am grateful for even the slightest hint!

If you have an idea, I would really appreciate an email at daniel at kramb.wanadoo.co.uk.
Thank you so much for your help.

Best wishes
Daniel