evitctions

grafik83 andrewgraf at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 17:45:08 GMT 2006

hi ya guys i was advised that u might have some info that might help
our situation we're a group of mates that have built our homes in a
local woods the site's been there for 4 years now we ave several
benders n a comunal kitchen area unfortuantly after gettin back the
other day this message/notice has been posted on several trees
around the site.... can we fight? it n if yes how? anyway any bit of
advice would be brilliant cheers

NOTICE TO OCCUPIERS
LAND OWNED - THE WHOLE OF LECKWORTH WOODS, VALE OF GLAMORGAN

On behalf of VALE OF GLAMORGAN COUNCIL WE HEREBY GIVE YOU NOTICE
that you are occupying the above land illegally and without
permission, licence or consent of the owners of the above land, VALE
OF GLAMORGAN COUNCIL.

We have to inform you that unless the land is vacated by you, your
vehicles, caravans, animals and other property by 1000 hours on 21st
december 2006 apprpiate action will be taken to secure and enforce
your removal.

Should this enforcment action be necessary, you will be held
responsible for all costs of your removal and transportaion and VALE
OF GLAMORGAN COUNCIL may take proceedings against you for the
recovery of these costs.

VALE OF GALMORGAN COUNCIL will be entitled to take such action
because you failed to respond to a request to leave the land on
which you are currently trespassing.

Please note that the police have been advised of this unauthorised
encampment with a view to them exercising their powers to remove
trespassers from the land under Section 61 of the Criminal Justice
and Public Order Act 1994.

Dated this 30th day of November 2006

sum kunt

Managing Agents