Sat08Dec - LONDON - Climate Change demo

Gerrard Winstanley office at evnuk.org.uk
Mon Nov 19 20:46:04 GMT 2007

We don't generally promote climate change demos here but this is a
biggy - to keep up to speed with the CC campaign please contact them
to get regular email updates.

info at campaigncc.org
http://stopclimatechaos.org/
http://www.campaigncc.org/
info at stopclimatechaos.org
or telephone +44 (0)20 7729 8732.

Campaign against Climate Change
Top Floor
5 Caledonian Road
London N1 9DX
02078339311
07903316331

SATURDAY 8th DECEMBER
NATIONAL CLIMATE MARCH
GLOBAL DAY OF ACTION

THE TIME IS NOW

Join people all around the world to demand that world leaders take the
urgent action we need to prevent the catastrophic destabilisation of
global climate. The National Demo in London will be one of many
demonstrations on climate taking place all around the world on the
same day ( see here ), midway through the UN Climate Talks in Bali.

Timetable (in more detail with route description here ):

10.00 am Cycle Protest assembles at Lincoln's Inn Fields. More details
here.

11.00 am Service at St Matthews Church, 20 Great Peter Street (coffee
from 10). See more here .

12 noon Assemble Millbank for main march [Westminster Tube]

2.30 pm Rally at US embassy.

Speakers include Chris Huhne MP, Michael Meacher MP, Caroline Lucas
MEP and George Monbiot.

5.00pm to 8.00 am. After party and Fund-raiser at the Synergy Centre.
See more here .

For the demo resouces page click here, and find leafelts, posters,
web-link buttons, email signatures, badges and T-shirts to order.

For coaches & travel from around the country see here.

To help build the demo in London see this page where times/places for
fliering etc are posted.

For the demo in Scotland (Glasgow) see here and for Northern Ireland
(Belfast) see here