LID and 'alternative' living

Maxey L. l.maxey at swansea.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 17:21:36 GMT 2008

You could try:

"Low Impact Development: The Future in our hands." Edited by Jenny
Pickerill and Larch Maxey http://lowimpactdevelopment.wordpress.com/

And www.lammas.org.uk <http://www.lammas.org.uk/>  and links

Also Permaculture magazine

Ecovillage Network subscribe to ecovillageuk at yahoogroups.com

Subscribe to the diggers list diggers350 at yahoogroups.com

Also, I have a paper due out soon see attached

Dr. Larch Maxey

Swansea University/Prifysgol Abertawe

L.Maxey at swansea.ac.uk

www.lammas.org.uk <http://www.lammas.org.uk/>