SEERA Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople Consultation

Darren Hill mail at vegburner.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 21:29:25 BST 2008

South East England Regional Assembly has an ongoing consultation about
gypsy/traveller site provision.

A quick web search shows other areas are at different stages in the
process of identifying site provision requirements.

  Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople Consultation

    September - November 2008

Consultation runs from 1 September until 5pm on Friday 21 November 2008.

We want your views on providing places to live for Gypsies, Travellers
and Travelling Showpeople in the South East. In response to new
Government requirements, we are updating the South East Plan - our 20
year planning framework - to identify how many spaces should be provided
in each council area. New spaces will cut homelessness among Gypsies,
Travellers and Travelling showpeople and help reduce unauthorised
encampments.

http://www.southeast-ra.gov.uk/consultation_gt08.php