FW: [diggers350] allotments in Camden Town? Difficult!

sharon pollitt coloursandcracks at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:22:49 BST 2009

That seems really expensive and way too much of a burden on one poor farmer - mmmmm... I wonder if we could all chip in a fiver a week???

PLEASE ALL HAVE A LOOK AT THE NEW LAND ROOTS WEBSITE www.landroots.co.uk -  this went live Big Green Week and we already have around £5000 pledged and weve not even got the pay online facilities sorted yet...

Land near you!!! = £250 over a year = £20 per month on standing order - rights of entitlement to use of the land -
check it out!

See you at the SunRise off the Grid Gathering

Cheers Shaz Pollitt x