BDS - UK companies responsible for supplying Isreal weapons to masscare Gazans.

Lilia Patterson liliapatterson at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:07:20 BST 2010

BDS - UK companies responsible for supplying Isreal weapons to
masscare Gazans.

In the first three months of 2008, we gave licenses for £20m of weapons
for Israel – just in time for Israel's onslaught on Gaza. Apache
helicopters used against Palestinians, contain parts made by SPS
Aerostructures in Nottinghamshire, Smiths Industries in Cheltenham, Page
 Aerospace in Middlesex and Meggit Avionics in Hampshire.

It is our duty to act on this information and to stop the supply of arms
 to the terrorist state of Israel. Contact these companies, inform trade
 unions and let it be public that these companies profit from murder and
 misery. You may even be within the law if you choose to break in and
smash up the facilities as the EDO decomssioners found out recently.  Click here

SPS Aerostructures Limited

Map

Crown Farm Industrial Estate

Crown Farm Way, Forest Town

Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

NG19 OFT, England

Phone: 44-115-988-0500

Email: info at spsaerostructures.co.uk

Smiths Group plc

Map

SMITHS GROUP PLC (GE aviation)

Cheltenham Road

Bishops Cleeve

CHELTENHAM

GL52 8SF

T: +44 (0) 20 7808 5500

I found this little gem on their site too...

"We respect human rights

10. Human Rights

10.1 Smiths seeks to uphold all internationally recognised human rights
wherever its operations are located.

10.2 Smiths adheres to all relevant government guidelines designed to
ensure that products are not incorporated into weapons or other
equipment used for the purposes of terrorism or abuse of human rights."

Page Aerospace Ltd

Map

Forge Lane

Sunbury-on-Thames

Middlesex

TW16 6EQ

England

Tel :+44 (0)1932 787661

Email:sales at pageaerospace.co.uk

Contact: Mark Lipyeat, Associate Director - Commercial

Meggitt Avionics

Two facilities in Fareham, Hampshire.

Map

7 Whittle Avenue