This Saturday June 12th - Action for Access protest & walk

MarkiB mark at tlio.org.uk
Mon Jun 7 22:01:08 BST 2010

This saturday there is a Action for acess walk in the South Downs on
statutory Access Land which the
public are presently banned for wholly spurious reasons.

The walk takes place this Saturday 12thJune. Meet up at 11.00am sharp at
Southease rail station. The total walk will be eight to nine miles,

details

*MEET 10.35am    SOUTHEASE STATION *        p://
www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=southease+station&countryCode=GB#map=50.84259,0.0345|14|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:50.8306:0.03053:17|southease<http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=southease+station&countryCode=GB#map=50.84259,0.0345%7C14%7C4%26bd%3Duseful_information%26loc%3DGB:50.8306:0.03053:17%7Csouthease>station|Southease,
Lewes