Freemantle Road August's illegal eviction and police exercise

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun Oct 10 02:10:28 BST 2010

What happens if you hit the bottom? And when you do, can you bounce
back up again? On this week's Friday Drivetime we heard that Bristol
has proportionally the biggest homeless population in Britain outside
London. Paul Hazleden from the Wild Goose free cafe on City Road was
in discussion with Ben Ritchie from Bristol ...Housing Action
Movement (BHAM) about squatters rights and we heard some graphic
examples of good and bad police behaviour when dealing with Bristol's
homeless.
http://www.thisweek.org.uk/

6pm Homelessness & squatting - Crisis Centre Ministries & Bristol
Housing Action Movement
Ben Ritchie - http://www.squatbristol.org.uk/
Paul Hazleden - http://www.crisis-centre.org.uk/

Squatting in Bristol: Freemantle Road eviction special report
http://bristol.indymedia.org/article/694321

<http://www.facebook.com/http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1274106225>Tony
Gosling reminds you that Facebook is partly an evil survellance system.
Do not use it!

+44 (0)7786 952037
http://tonygosling.blip.tv/
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung